6 African Proverbs about FellAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Fell
1. The toad that wanted to avoid the rain fell in the water.
2. Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped.
3. A bird doesn't alert his fellow bird that a stone is coming.
4. A palm wine taper does not stop tapping palm wine because he once fell from the top of a palm wine tree.
5. A river doesn't flow through the forest without felling the trees.
6. When you chase a fellow man reserve the strength to switch you back when he recharges and turns.
Proverbs about Fell
Quotes related to Fell by Power Quotations