17 African Proverbs about FindAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Find
1. Do not laugh at the fallen; you may find slippery roads ahead.
2. He who takes a light to find a snake should start at his own feet.
3. The very fact that we are looking for something usually stands in the way of our finding it.
4. A weapon that you don't have in your hand will not kill a snake. Looking for something can get in the way of finding it.
5. A bird that prays for rain will find its self soaked.
6. He who cannot rest, cannot work; he who cannot let go, cannot hold on; he who cannot find footing, cannot go forward.
7. He who defects on the way finds flies on his way back.
8. He who doesn't find is way back from the forest gets lost within it.
9. He who wakes up and finds himself a success hasn't been asleep.
10. How come that when I lost my sheep and could not find it, I was questioned; but the hyena who was found with the sheepskin is not questioned.
11. If you are not an animal you will never find yourself in a trap.
12. If you observe attentively you will even find wisdom in shadows.
13. The great tree chooses where to grow and we find it there, so it is with the greatness in men.
14. The greatest crime in a desert is to find water and keep silent about it.
15. The restless grasshopper only finds rest in the gizzard of a bird.
16. Until a crab finds itself in a very hot pot of soup, it will never understand that water can be both cold and hot.
17. When a lion cannot find the flesh to feed on, it has no choice but to eat the grass.
Proverbs about Find
Quotes related to Find by Power Quotations