6 African Proverbs about FingersAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Fingers
1. A child's fingers are not scalded by a piece of hot yam which his mother puts into his palm.
2. A hungry man will thrust his fingers into a snake's hole in search of a grasshopper.
3. Do not eat the fingers that feed you.
4. He who feeds the child must be allowed to lick his fingers.
5. If you point one accusing finger at others, three fingers will point at you.
6. Without fingers, the hand would be a spoon.
Proverbs about Fingers
Quotes related to Fingers by Power Quotations