10 African Proverbs about FliesAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Flies
1. A bird that flies off the earth and lands on an anthill is still on the ground.
2. A cow without a tail should not try to chase away flies.
3. A man has to hold his mouth open a long time before a roasted partridge flies into it.
4. A spoonful of honey will catch more flies than a gallon of vinegar.
5. He who defects on the way finds flies on his way back.
6. It's those ugly caterpillars that turn into beautiful butterflies after seasons.
7. No matter how high the bird flies, a hunter sets is trap on the ground.
8. Sweetness attracts more flies than sourness.
9. The cow with no tail can only depend on goats to rid himself of flies.
10. The one who hasn't strength to pound yams pretends to drive away flies from the yams.
Proverbs about Flies
Quotes related to Flies by Power Quotations