34 African Proverbs about FoolAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Fool
1. A fool and water will go the way they are diverted.
2. A fool looks for dung where the cow never browsed.
3. A fool may chance to put something into a wise man's head.
4. He who is born a fool is never cured.
5. The fool speaks, the wise man listens.
6. The fool sucks wisdom, as he porter sups, And cobblers grow fine speakers in their cups.
7. We start as fools and become wise through experience.
8. When a fool is cursed, he thinks he is being praised.
9. A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything.
10. A woman listens only to the advice of a fool.
11. Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet.
12. The wise man is father of the fool.
13. Only a fool believes that the clouds obscure the splendour of the moon. It has shined behind them for eternity.
14. A fool and his money is one big party.
15. A foolish head weakens the feet.
16. A man and a goat can be friends but it would be foolishness for the goat to pay the first visit.
17. Don't let a fool kiss you no let a kiss fool you.
18. Foolhardiness made the rat try to jump over the fireplace.
19. He is a fool who praises the fruit of a tree and forgets its roots.
20. It is a foolish fly that is buried with a corpse.
Proverbs about Fool
Quotes related to Fool by Power Quotations