7 African Proverbs about ForceAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Force
1. The tree breaks that takes all the force of the wind.
2. One volunteer is better than ten forced men.
3. A hunter who is never satisfied with is gain will one day be forced to carry home an elephant.
4. A leopard is such an elusive animal that it can only be caught by the combined force of a man and his father-in-law.
5. Negotiate with your enemy whilst you are a strong and formidable force, and he will always fear and respect you, but negotiate at the brink of defeat, and he will trample you down.
6. Why take away something by force which you can obtain by love.
7. A little subtleness is better than a lot of force.
Proverbs about Force
Quotes related to Force by Power Quotations