17 African Proverbs about ForestAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Forest
1. Who gets lost in the forest takes it out on who leads him back.
2. A forest cannot be cut with a broken axe.
3. Even if thin, the elephant remains the king of the forest.
4. A family is like a thick forest, often from outside its dense, when your inside each tree has its own position.
5. A man gets to the land of spirits when he passes seven rivers, seven forests and seven hills.
6. A man who marries an outcast is like rain wasted in the forest.
7. A river doesn't flow through the forest without felling the trees.
8. Being in the forest and failing to see trees is a curse.
9. He who doesn't find is way back from the forest gets lost within it.
10. He who doesn't know how a snake smells shouldn't walk into the forest.
11. It is better to walk fast than to grow angry at the forest.
12. It's the young trees that make up the forest.
13. The forest not only hides man's enemies but its full of man's medicine, healing power and food.
14. To love that one who never loves you is like rain falling in the forest.
15. You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla.
16. Do not call the forest that shelters you a jungle.
17. To one who does not know , a small garden is a forest.
Proverbs about Forest
Quotes related to Forest by Power Quotations