60 African Proverbs about FriendAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Friend
1. Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you.
2. When you know who his friend is, you know who he is.
3. There is no better mirror than a best friend.
4. Even your dog knows the homes of your friends.
5. Teeth are all friends among each other.
6. A small house will hold a hundred friends.
7. A wound inflicted by a friend does not heal.
8. Sorrow is like a precious treasure, shown only to friends.
9. The more intimate the friendship the deadlier the enmity.
10. There are three friends in this world: courage, sense, and insight.
11. Bad friends will prevent you from having good friends.
12. Call kinship with the hyena, and all hyenas are your friend.
13. During the dry season it is better to befriend the owner of the pirogue.
14. Hold a true friend with both hands.
15. A bachelor should always spend minimum time with a friend's wife.
16. A dog will defend its territory though it's friendly.
17. A false friend is like a shadow their only with you when the sun is shining.
18. A friend is one who knows every thing about you and still wants to be your friend.
19. A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody.
20. A friend who fawns is better than an enemy who smiles.
Proverbs about Friend
Quotes related to Friend by Power Quotations