24 African Proverbs about FriendsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Friends
1. Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you.
2. Even your dog knows the homes of your friends.
3. Teeth are all friends among each other.
4. A small house will hold a hundred friends.
5. Sorrow is like a precious treasure, shown only to friends.
6. The more intimate the friendship the deadlier the enmity.
7. There are three friends in this world: courage, sense, and insight.
8. Bad friends will prevent you from having good friends.
9. A man and a goat can be friends but it would be foolishness for the goat to pay the first visit.
10. Don't tell your important secret to your friend because your friend has his other friends as well.
11. He who judges others and never allows to be judged looses friends.
12. Honest advice doesn't destroy true friendship.
13. If you choose to make friendship with a pig you must be prepared to live in the mad.
14. In good times friends know you and in bad times you know them.
15. Keep your friends close but remember to keep your enemies closer.
16. Search for a friend with no faults and you will remain with no friends.
17. The time to make friends is before you need them.
18. Those who make friendship with a club shouldn't expect a good handshake.
19. Those who have friends in the kitchen don't starve.
20. When two ageing good friends fight, it's because of an old grouch.
Proverbs about Friends
Quotes related to Friends by Power Quotations