11 African Proverbs about FullAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Full
1. Before killing the chicken carefully observe the character of your guest.
2. The hollow of the ear is never full.
3. The house of the heart is never full.
4. A hungry calf cannot frisk happily over another with a full stomach.
5. Don't water your friend's garden when yours is full of weeds.
6. If the goat rejects the grass, its belly is full.
7. If you think you're too small to be noticed go and sleep in a room which is full of mosquitoes.
8. Milk and honey have different colours, but they share the same house peacefully.
9. The forest not only hides man's enemies but its full of man's medicine, healing power and food.
10. Those who never protect the values of their ancestors their soul will never rest peacefully.
11. No matter how full the river, it still wants to grow.
Proverbs about Full
Quotes related to Full by Power Quotations