28 African Proverbs about GetsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Gets
1. When two elephants fight, it is the grass that gets trampled.
2. Who gets lost in the forest takes it out on who leads him back.
3. The dog never forgets its owner.
4. What the eye has seen, the heart never forgets.
5. A dog never forgets his master.
6. The wrongdoer forgets, but not the wronged.
7. An elephant never gets tired of supporting its tusks.
8. The axe forgets; the tree remembers.
9. The ax forgets but the cut log does not.
10. When a new saying gets to the land of empty men they lose their heads over it.
11. A man gets to the land of spirits when he passes seven rivers, seven forests and seven hills.
12. A river that forgets its source will soon dry out.
13. He is a fool who praises the fruit of a tree and forgets its roots.
14. He who doesn't find is way back from the forest gets lost within it.
15. He who forgets his past is lost.
16. He who gets annoyed of darkness ends up knocking himself everywhere.
17. He who is always in a hurry to get things done he never gets it done right.
18. He who is first to receive something forgets when his friend will receive their share.
19. He who talks forgets what he said but he who listens can't forget.
20. Love begets love.
Proverbs about Gets
Quotes related to Gets by Power Quotations