10 African Proverbs about GodsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Gods
1. A sin against a brother or sister is an offence against the gods.
2. Don't throw away your nets if you catch nothing, you never know what the gods are planning next.
3. He that dines with the gods must do so with a very long spoon.
4. He who drinks wine without libation is a traitor to the gods.
5. It is when one holds the sacrificial lamb that he begins to seek the gods.
6. Let us be glad to those who make us happy for their gods who make our souls happy.
7. The voices of the ancestors are the voices of the gods.
8. What the gods keep for the poor, no man can destroy.
9. When you lose on the drum-beating if the gods, you lose on the rhythm and pace of life.
10. When you're a stranger in a land, if good comes to it may you have you share and if bad comes let it go to the owners of the land who know what gods should be appeased.
Proverbs about Gods
Quotes related to Gods by Power Quotations