22 African Proverbs about GoingAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Going
1. If you're going home, you don't get wet.
2. Don't ask me where I am going but where I have come from.
3. By coming and going, a bird constructs its nest.
4. A child who is fearless is going to bring tears to his mother's eyes.
5. Always stamp your hunting nets where the animal is going to pass.
6. Going slowly doesn't stop one arriving.
7. He who crosses a bridge to paradise and blows it after him is going to hell.
8. He who doesn't know where he is going doesn't know whether or when he will arrive.
9. He who never knows where is coming from will never know where he is going.
10. He who wants to take much dies before going to the in-laws for introduction.
11. If you don't know where your going to then any road will take you where you're going.
12. If you keep your head and heart going in the right direction you don't have to worry about your feet.
13. It is a man with a harp who should decide how he is going to sleep.
14. It is not by watching a newly wed wife that she is going to become pregnant.
15. No matter how far you are from your house, you will keep going until you get home.
16. The song sang by men when going to hunt is not the same song they sing when they come back.
17. They laugh at you when your going but when you came back with a load they're a shamed.
18. When a blind man tells you he is going to throw a stone, know that his foot is on the stone.
19. When a tortoise embarks on a journey he doesn't ask for directions, because he does not want his enemies to know where he's going.
20. When you fight fire with fire, somebody is going to get hurt.
Proverbs about Going
Quotes related to Going by Power Quotations