20 African Proverbs about HandsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Hands
1. Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water.
2. If a child washes his hands he could eat with kings.
3. You must judge a man by the work of his hands.
4. You cannot handle fire with your hands.
5. The mouth does not eat if the feet do not walk and the hands work.
6. Hold a true friend with both hands.
7. A man who lives on the banks of the Niger should not wash his hands with spittle.
8. A child who knows how to wash his hands will eat with the chiefs.
9. A man who lives on the banks of the river should not wash his hands with spittle.
10. If you give a handshake to the leopard, next time he will come for an embrace.
11. If you want to smear somebody's face with mud, be prepared to dirty your hands.
12. Never let a handshake pass the elbow.
13. Success is a ladder which cannot be climbed with hands in your pocket.
14. The attacks of a wild beast cannot be averted with only bare hands.
15. The monkey is a good boxer, but his hands are short.
16. The tongue can be so sweet but when the hands are too tough.
17. Those who make friendship with a club shouldn't expect a good handshake.
18. When one hand is injured the other nurses it, when both hands are injured they nurse each other.
19. You cannot climb a bid of success with your hands tied up.
20. Having little knowledge is like having your hands tied around your neck like a slave.
Proverbs about Hands
Quotes related to Hands by Power Quotations