10 African Proverbs about HappyAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Happy
1. Who owns too much, remains unhappy.
2. A good smile shows how happy the soul is.
3. A happy man marries the girl he loves, but a happier man loves the girl he marries.
4. A man should not be too happy in the morning.
5. Happy is a man who goes hunting for rats and catches an elephant.
6. He who is not happy with the position of the sun should climb and change it.
7. It's better to eat pepper and be happy than to eat honey and be sad.
8. Let us be glad to those who make us happy for their gods who make our souls happy.
9. The happy man rises with the sun.
10. When a blind man is happy he gives money to his child to buy kerosene for his lamp.
Proverbs about Happy
Quotes related to Happy by Power Quotations