43 African Proverbs about HeadAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Head
1. A fool may chance to put something into a wise man's head.
2. A raindrop does not spare the head of the notable.
3. Do not laugh at the fallen; you may find slippery roads ahead.
4. He on whose head we would break a coconut never stands still.
5. He who is too sure of himself and acts without thinking is heading for his downfall.
6. What is in the stomach carries what is in the head.
7. Every head must do its own thinking.
8. When a new saying gets to the land of empty men they lose their heads over it.
9. A drunkard is like a whisky bottle only neck and belly but no head.
10. A foolish head weakens the feet.
11. A husband may be the head of a home but the wife is the heart of a home.
12. A person who is carrying an elephant on his head should not use his feet to tap snails on the ground.
13. A sleeping head needs more than its neck to support it.
14. A wind can move the branches of trees but it will never move the head of a man.
15. Be careful of the words you say each day, make sure each is nice and sweet, because may be in the days ahead, there will be some you'll have to eat.
16. Ears that do not listen to advice, accompany the head when it is chopped off.
17. He that fights for a ne'er-do-well has nothing to show for it except a head covered in earth and grime.
18. Him with a bold head knows how to protect it through thorns.
19. If you break a coconut on a man's head, he will not enjoy eating it.
20. If you keep your head and heart going in the right direction you don't have to worry about your feet.
Proverbs about Head
Quotes related to Head by Power Quotations