32 African Proverbs about HouseAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about House
1. If your cornfield is far from your house, the birds will eat your corn.
2. A small house will hold a hundred friends.
3. The house of the heart is never full.
4. When the snake is in the house, one need not discuss the matter at length.
5. No matter how many house chores you complete, there are always more to be done.
6. No matter how many house chores you complete, there are always more to be done.
7. Several repeated visits to the mud pit enable the wasp to build its house.
8. The house roof fights the rain, but the person who is sheltered ignores it.
9. The laughter of a child is the light of a house.
10. A house is for a voyage but a tomb is for eternity.
11. A man is not a man until he has a house of his own.
12. A person who is stung by a bee fears a big housefly.
13. A ruined people are as miserable as a dog in the house of death.
14. As long as a cock lives, it is said to have belonged to the child of the house; but when it is slaughtered for super, it is then that the real owner emerges.
15. Before buying a house, see who your neighbours will be.
16. He who brings firewood infected with maggots in his house should not complain when lizards start visiting him.
17. He who burns down his house knows why ashes cost a fortune.
18. If you live in a glasshouse you should not throw stones.
19. It is in the house of a coward that people gather and point to the tomb of yesterday's warrior.
20. Milk and honey have different colours, but they share the same house peacefully.
Proverbs about House
Quotes related to House by Power Quotations