6 African Proverbs about HusbandAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Husband
1. Differences between husband and wife should not be aired in the marketplace.
2. A marketplace is not the pace for a husband and wife to argue. However long the night may last, there will be a morning. Daylight follows a dark night.
3. A donkey's husband can protect it from a hyena.
4. A husband may be the head of a home but the wife is the heart of a home.
5. If your husband has many wives, the only sure way for him into you're the bedroom is through a delicious meal.
6. What our husband says is what we also say.
Proverbs about Husband
Quotes related to Husband by Power Quotations