13 African Proverbs about ItselfAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Itself
1. A reflection does not see itself.
2. Let a wrong-doing repeat itself at least three times: the first may be an accident, the second a mistake, but the third is likely to be intentional.
3. The fuel in the lamp consumes itself but lights others.
4. What lowers itself is ready to fall.
5. Without human companions, paradise itself would be an undesirable place.
6. A mad dog bites anything except itself.
7. Book stands by itself and experience stands by itself.
8. A butterfly thinks itself a bird because it can fly.
9. A good day shows itself early in the morning.
10. A lazy chick that exposes itself will be a delicious meal for the eagle.
11. The worm that exposes itself on the ground is waiting for a lucky bird to devour it.
12. Until a crab finds itself in a very hot pot of soup, it will never understand that water can be both cold and hot.
13. A ripe melon falls by itself.
Proverbs about Itself
Quotes related to Itself by Power Quotations