6 African Proverbs about JourneyAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Journey
1. A baby on its mother's back doesn't know the journey is long.
2. A difficult journey will make you daring and harden your will.
3. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
4. If a man returns from a long journey and no one says welcome back to him he feels like one who has not arrived.
5. It's the tortoise's shell, ugly and hard that protects its life long journey on earth.
6. When a tortoise embarks on a journey he doesn't ask for directions, because he does not want his enemies to know where he's going.
Proverbs about Journey
Quotes related to Journey by Power Quotations