33 African Proverbs about KillAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Kill
1. A weapon which you don't have in your hand won't kill a snake.
2. It is not work that kills, but worry.
3. Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
4. Before killing the chicken carefully observe the character of your guest.
5. A weapon that you don't have in your hand will not kill a snake. Looking for something can get in the way of finding it.
6. Shall we kill a snake and carry it in our hand when we have a bag for putting long things in?
7. A bird doesn't forget one who killed off his feathers during the rain season.
8. A hen's curses have never killed the eagle.
9. A man doesn't know when he kills.
10. A warrior is not a wrestler, he's killed the moment is spear and shield are over powered.
11. A worm cannot kill a fly.
12. An elephant that kills a rat cannot be considered a hero.
13. An empty hand doesn't kill a snake.
14. At a hunting expedition you cannot apportion the meat before you kill the animal.
15. He who doesn't know what kills can sit on fire.
16. He who never moves about appreciates only one's mother's cookery skills.
17. If an insect as ever bit you when you see it, you kill it or run away.
18. If you flog a baboon because it is ugly, you will end up killing it.
19. If you kill time, you'll bury opportunities.
20. It is a surprise that the cock should hold a grudge against the pot, instead of the knife that killed it.
Proverbs about Kill
Quotes related to Kill by Power Quotations