10 African Proverbs about KnifeAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Knife
1. If your mouth turns into a knife, it will cut off your lips.
2. Whether the knife falls on the melon or the melon on the knife, the melon suffers.
3. A knife does not recognize its owner.
4. The knife that has been lent, never comes back alone.
5. If the throat can grant passage to a knife, the anus should wonder how to expel it.
6. It is a surprise that the cock should hold a grudge against the pot, instead of the knife that killed it.
7. No matter how sharp a knife is, it can never cut its handle.
8. Only a knife can best tell a child when to leave it.
9. Teaching a monkey to eat with a fork and knife will never make it a man.
10. What is in the yams that a knife doesn't know.
Proverbs about Knife
Quotes related to Knife by Power Quotations