17 African Proverbs about LaughAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Laugh
1. A bowl should not laugh when a calabash breaks.
2. Do not laugh at the fallen; you may find slippery roads ahead.
3. The laughter of a child is the light of a house.
4. When the mouse laughs at the cat there's a hole nearby.
5. As long as a cock lives, it is said to have belonged to the child of the house; but when it is slaughtered for super, it is then that the real owner emerges.
6. Better give birth to a sweating baby than a laughing one.
7. Don't laugh at others.
8. Don't laugh at the nakedness of our ancestors because before their eyes we're all naked for our spirits belong to them.
9. If one didn't laugh, one would have to cry.
10. If you cannot moan in a true cultural manner then it means your laughing.
11. It's better to flee danger and be laughed at than to face danger and be mourned.
12. Laughter does wonders for the heart.
13. The antics of a market buffoon provide laughter, but nobody prays that his child becomes the market buffoon.
14. The dog never minds not to laugh.
15. They laugh at you when your going but when you came back with a load they're a shamed.
16. Those who have not crossed the river yet should not laugh at those who are drowning.
17. When a slippery ground lies ahead do not laugh at those who have fallen.
Proverbs about Laugh
Quotes related to Laugh by Power Quotations