15 African Proverbs about LeadAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Lead
1. When the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
2. Who gets lost in the forest takes it out on who leads him back.
3. You are not born a leader, you become one.
4. A leader does not rise for a squirrel.
5. The path leads towards loved ones not thorns.
6. The word "yes" brings trouble; the word "no" leads to no evil.
7. A good leader was once a good follower.
8. A leader is he who tells his people what they must hear, not what they want to hear.
9. A spiritual leader is able to see the past, present and the future.
10. Be aware of a man with a sweet tongue he can lead you to buying bad meat.
11. Do not walk behind us, we may not lead; do not walk in front of us, we may not follow; walk besides us, so that we may guide each other.
12. He who fears fire cannot be a leader.
13. He who misleads you cannot buy you.
14. No matter how long and winding the road might be, it will always lead you to your destination.
15. You can't lead anyone further than you have gone yourself.
Proverbs about Lead
Quotes related to Lead by Power Quotations