13 African Proverbs about LeavesAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Leaves
1. When the big tree falls, the goat eats its leaves.
2. The moon lightens well but leaves certain areas in the dark.
3. If a frog leaves the swamp for the mountains, it means it is in danger.
4. Even without drumbeats, banana leaves dance.
5. The snail leaves its trail wherever it goes.
6. The wise traveler leaves his heart at home.
7. Don't make a goat your friend if your skirt is made of plantation leaves, or else it will strip you naked.
8. Even the dog leaves the market.
9. No matter how tall a tree might grow it will always shed its leaves on the ground.
10. The gourd that never leaves the boozing centre attains cracks.
11. The hen knows that dawn has arrived but it leaves the duty of crowing to the cock.
12. Truth is like fire it cannot be hidden under dry leaves.
13. When the mother monkey leaves her baby to fall, one must not blame the dried branch.
Proverbs about Leaves
Quotes related to Leaves by Power Quotations