17 African Proverbs about LeopardAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Leopard
1. Every hill has its leopard.
2. The leopard does not sleep on a dry branch.
3. Though the leopard is fierce, it does not devour its cubs.
4. Even the small leopard is called leopard.
5. Goats cannot live in a herd of leopards.
6. If you have escaped the jaws of the crocodile while bathing in the river, you will surely meet a leopard on the way.
7. A leopard is chasing us, and you are asking me, "Is it a male or a female?"
8. Rain wets the leopard's spots, but it doesn't wash them off.
9. A leopard is such an elusive animal that it can only be caught by the combined force of a man and his father-in-law.
10. A stick at the neighbours cannot drive out a leopard at your home.
11. If you give a handshake to the leopard, next time he will come for an embrace.
12. It's out of ignorance that a goat will attend a leopard's party.
13. No matter how good a hunting dog is it cannot kill a leopard.
14. The leopard that covers its black spots with hamaton dust solution will truly be exposed when the rain season comes.
15. The power of a leopard resides in its claws.
16. Rain beats a leopard's skin, but it does not wash out the spots.
17. The son shoots a leopard; the father is proud.
Proverbs about Leopard
Quotes related to Leopard by Power Quotations