11 African Proverbs about ListenAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Listen
1. One must talk little and listen much.
2. The fool speaks, the wise man listens.
3. A woman listens only to the advice of a fool.
4. All plants are our brothers and sisters and they talk to us and if we listen we can hear them.
5. Ears that do not listen to advice, accompany the head when it is chopped off.
6. He who doesn't listen to advise from others goes to his parents in-law smeared with faeces.
7. He who talks forgets what he said but he who listens can't forget.
8. It is from listening to old men that you learn wisdom.
9. Listening is the most difficult skill to learn and the most important to have.
10. Someone who doesn't listen to others deserves not to be listened too.
11. A snake's ears only listen to a stick.
Proverbs about Listen
Quotes related to Listen by Power Quotations