16 African Proverbs about LittleAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Little
1. One must talk little and listen much.
2. The best way to eat the elephant standing in your path is to cut it up into little pieces.
3. There are three things that a man must know to survive in this world: what is too much for him, what is too little, and what is just right.
4. Little by little, a little becomes a lot.
5. Get hold of the little you have as you struggle for more quantity or quality.
6. He who will be a man can be seen from how he stretches is little manhood.
7. If you can't eat a little your mouth stinks.
8. In a community it's better every person to have a little of something than one person to have everything.
9. The homeowner doesn't eat a little.
10. Those who think there too big to do little things are perhaps to small to do big things.
11. When you ask, you become a fool for a little while and when you don't ask you become a fool for the rest of your life.
12. With a little seed of imagination you can grow a field of hope.
13. Having little knowledge is like having your hands tied around your neck like a slave.
14. A little rain each day will fill the rivers to overflowing.
15. Little by little grow the bananas.
16. A little subtleness is better than a lot of force.
Proverbs about Little
Quotes related to Little by Power Quotations