66 African Proverbs about MakeAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Make
1. Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
2. If you want to lean on a tree, first make sure it can hold you.
3. Hunger makes the big fish come out of hiding in the great river.
4. Fire does not make fire, only ashes.
5. If a man makes soup of his tears, ask him not for broth.
6. If you do not have patience you cannot make beer.
7. The spring makes the stream flow.
8. Moving water makes stagnant water move.
9. The world does not make promises to anybody.
10. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito.
11. Cutting the ears of a mule will not make him a horse.
12. A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.
13. A difficult journey will make you daring and harden your will.
14. A dirty stick makes everyone who touches it dirty.
15. A snake and millipede can both craw on their bellies but this doesn't make them brothers.
16. A sweet lovely voice cannot make a dumb person talk.
17. A woman is like a bee treat her well and she will make honey, treat her badly and she will go wild.
18. As long as I make you to be inferior, I render myself inferior.
19. Be careful of the words you say each day, make sure each is nice and sweet, because may be in the days ahead, there will be some you'll have to eat.
20. Being a swimmer and spending time in the water does not make you a fish.
Proverbs about Make
Quotes related to Make by Power Quotations