15 African Proverbs about MindAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Mind
1. God conceals himself from the mind of man, but reveals himself to his heart.
2. Roots do not know what a leaf has in mind.
3. A beggar won't mind being insulted.
4. A dog does not mind being called a dog.
5. A needle cannot hold two threads or a mind two thoughts.
6. When a man says he does not mind, then he really does.
7. An open mind only hurts those who fear their own mistakes.
8. At that particular time a mad person gives you something take it immediately before he changes is mind.
9. He who reminds you or corrects you is better than he who slanders you.
10. Minds are like parachutes; they only function when they are open.
11. Monkeys don't advise there young ones to be careful on trees they just remind them of the distance to the ground.
12. The dog never minds not to laugh.
13. The mind of a fool is like a broken pot it will hold no wisdom.
14. Your mind is like a parachute; it only works when it's open.
15. As the wound inflames the finger, so thought inflames the mind.
Proverbs about Mind
Quotes related to Mind by Power Quotations