16 African Proverbs about NightAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Night
1. However long the night, the dawn will break.
2. The sun shines during the day, not at night.
3. If you are threatened by a man, sleep at night, if it is by a woman then stay awake.
4. A marketplace is not the pace for a husband and wife to argue. However long the night may last, there will be a morning. Daylight follows a dark night.
5. No matter how long the night is, the morning is sure to come.
6. No matter how long the night is, the morning is sure to come.
7. He who talks to you while travelling at night is thanked in the morning.
8. If the sun said it had power over the moon then let it come and shine at night.
9. If you befriend a mosquito it will still attack you at night.
10. It is easier to catch a bird at night than day.
11. Sunshine always follows a dark night.
12. The person you know during daytime should also be recognisable during night time.
13. There is a good reason why natural water never runs at night.
14. No matter how long the night, the day is sure to come.
15. Wisdom does not come overnight.
16. Lack of knowledge is darker than night.
Proverbs about Night
Quotes related to Night by Power Quotations