14 African Proverbs about OpenAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Open
1. The key that opens is also the key that locks.
2. A man has to hold his mouth open a long time before a roasted partridge flies into it.
3. A million of keys will get into a lock but only one will open it.
4. A rat with many offspring always sleeps with his door open.
5. An open mind only hurts those who fear their own mistakes.
6. Daybreak, mouth open.
7. Happiness often sneaks through your door when you left the door open.
8. If you want visitors then you leave your front door open.
9. If you stoop to see your neighbour's anus, then your own anus is wide open for others to see, even more easily and clearly.
10. Minds are like parachutes; they only function when they are open.
11. Open your ears to the ancestors and you will understand the language of spirits.
12. The rabbit that dances on the broken branch of a high tree must look down to see how many mouths are opened wide beneath.
13. The words of the elders do not lock all the doors, they leave the right door open.
14. Your mind is like a parachute; it only works when it's open.
Proverbs about Open
Quotes related to Open by Power Quotations