7 African Proverbs about PainAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Pain
1. A boy may cry; but a man as to conceal his pain.
2. Don't admire the flying bird before you know the pain of flapping.
3. He who has the choice has the pain.
4. Love is a painkiller.
5. No matter how painful the loss, the bereaved won't be buried with the corpse.
6. Pain is inevitable suffering is optional.
7. The smoke caused by meat which is roasted does not cause pain in the eyes of a hungry person.
Proverbs about Pain
Quotes related to Pain by Power Quotations