14 African Proverbs about PassAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Pass
1. Where there is a hippopotamus, be careful when passing with a pirogue.
2. If the needle doesn't pass, the thread doesn't follow.
3. This, too, shall pass.
4. A man gets to the land of spirits when he passes seven rivers, seven forests and seven hills.
5. Always stamp your hunting nets where the animal is going to pass.
6. However long the dry season takes a seasonal river will never forget where it used to pass.
7. If the throat can grant passage to a knife, the anus should wonder how to expel it.
8. If you close your eyes because of the bad people around you, you will not see the good people passing by.
9. If you run too fast you bypass a safe place you would have hidden yourself.
10. Never let a handshake pass the elbow.
11. One can see it but must not say, when the master of a house passes excreta in a pot.
12. That you eat in the morning passes you through the day.
13. Those who do not forgive break the bridge on which they have to pass.
14. Lower your head modestly while passing, and you will harvest bananas.
Proverbs about Pass
Quotes related to Pass by Power Quotations