64 African Proverbs about PersonAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Person
1. Confiding a secret to an unworthy person is like carrying grain in a bag with a hole.
2. When a man says yes, his personal god says yes also.
3. A person who is not disciplined cannot be cautioned.
4. The always-hurrying person eats goat, but the one who takes his time eats beef.
5. The house roof fights the rain, but the person who is sheltered ignores it.
6. The person who guards himself will not be destroyed.
7. The radiant and well-understood speech of one person is better than the speech of a thousand people that is not.
8. When you wake up in the morning you see the other person's butt.
9. A blind person knows his environment more than a visitor with eyes.
10. A kola nut is small, but it is more important that it goes round to each person and not that it fills the stomach.
11. A person cutting the path doesn't know that it is crooked.
12. A person is a person because of other people.
13. A person is what he eats.
14. A person who has not secured a place on the floor should not begin to look for a mat.
15. A person who is always looking at the sky will never discover anything on the ground.
16. A person who is carrying an elephant on his head should not use his feet to tap snails on the ground.
17. A person who is stung by a bee fears a big housefly.
18. A person who sells eggs doesn't start a fight in the market.
19. A person who wants to see is people progress must first set to look into their tradition.
20. A person's character is like pregnancy it cannot be hidden.
Proverbs about Person
Quotes related to Person by Power Quotations