20 African Proverbs about PlaceAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Place
1. A goat does not always graze in the same place.
2. Differences between husband and wife should not be aired in the marketplace.
3. Not the place where I was born but where I hang my hat is home.
4. This world is a harsh place, this world.
5. Without human companions, paradise itself would be an undesirable place.
6. A marketplace is not the pace for a husband and wife to argue. However long the night may last, there will be a morning. Daylight follows a dark night.
7. Don't expect to be offered a chair when you are visiting a place where the chief sits on the floor.
8. A dead body cannot urge over how it should be placed in the grave.
9. A nice place is never yours.
10. A person who has not secured a place on the floor should not begin to look for a mat.
11. Don't be stupid to replace wisdom with knowledge because you will lose understanding.
12. Even when you dig a soft place, you still leave the garden.
13. Foolhardiness made the rat try to jump over the fireplace.
14. If all snakes live together in one place who would approach them.
15. If you dig a hole to bury a person but instead of burying that person you may be the one to be buried in this place.
16. If you run too fast you bypass a safe place you would have hidden yourself.
17. If you were in a place you take care of it has if it where yours.
18. Life is like a boat you move on when you paddle and stay in the same place if not.
19. The one who shows off himself in every place will one day search for Where to hide.
20. A child's hand is not burned by hot yam which is placed into his palm by his mother.
Proverbs about Place
Quotes related to Place by Power Quotations