6 African Proverbs about PlainAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Plain
1. He who brings firewood infected with maggots in his house should not complain when lizards start visiting him.
2. He who doesn't clean his mouth before breakfast always complains that the food is sour.
3. If you can bear the hissing of a snake, don't complain when you are bitten.
4. If you don't scale the mountain, you can't view the plain.
5. Language is not plain.
6. Man invented language to satisfy is deep need to complain.
Proverbs about Plain
Quotes related to Plain by Power Quotations