7 African Proverbs about PrepareAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Prepare
1. For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
2. He who never eats pumpkins with you, you prepare a few slices for him.
3. If you choose to lie down with dogs, you must be prepared to wake up with fleas.
4. If you choose to make friendship with a pig you must be prepared to live in the mad.
5. If you want to smear somebody's face with mud, be prepared to dirty your hands.
6. If you wait be prepared to be stung by the bees.
7. When a cock invites a cockroach for a birthday party, he has prepared dinner for himself.
Proverbs about Prepare
Quotes related to Prepare by Power Quotations