5 African Proverbs about PreparedAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Prepared
1. If you choose to lie down with dogs, you must be prepared to wake up with fleas.
2. If you choose to make friendship with a pig you must be prepared to live in the mad.
3. If you want to smear somebody's face with mud, be prepared to dirty your hands.
4. If you wait be prepared to be stung by the bees.
5. When a cock invites a cockroach for a birthday party, he has prepared dinner for himself.
Proverbs about Prepared
Quotes related to Prepared by Power Quotations