6 African Proverbs about RatsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Rats
1. Who takes a hut, also takes the rats and cockroaches.
2. Happy is a man who goes hunting for rats and catches an elephant.
3. If you have ground nuts in your room expect rats.
4. Many rats never drill holes.
5. When a cat wants to eat its own kitten it accuses them of smelling like rats.
6. When cats are hairdressers, rats will always go around with uncombed hair.
Proverbs about Rats
Quotes related to Rats by Power Quotations