5 African Proverbs about ReasonAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Reason
1. A man does not run among thorns for no reason; either he is chasing a snake or a snake is chasing him.
2. Don't undermine my silence, its got reason; don't rate it, it as got no scale.
3. The one chased away with a stick comes back and the one chassed away with reason doesn't come back.
4. There is a good reason why natural water never runs at night.
5. There is a wise reason why a cock can't sound like a turkey.
Proverbs about Reason
Quotes related to Reason by Power Quotations