9 African Proverbs about RespectAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Respect
1. A man who pays respect to the great paves the way for his own greatness.
2. Respect yourself, and you will get it back.
3. Those who respect the elderly pave their own road toward success.
4. He who doesn't know a grave's coldness, doesn't give the dead their respect.
5. He who is grown up should respect and love others.
6. It is unwise for one to think that a hen will ever be accorded respect in the land of the hawks.
7. Negotiate with your enemy whilst you are a strong and formidable force, and he will always fear and respect you, but negotiate at the brink of defeat, and he will trample you down.
8. Of what good is giving birth when later there regrets of disrespect.
9. She is beautiful; she has love, understands; she respects herself and others; everyone likes, loves and honours her; she is a goddess.
Proverbs about Respect
Quotes related to Respect by Power Quotations