16 African Proverbs about RoomAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Room
1. There is not enough room for two elephants to sit in the same shade.
2. When the hunter returns and is holding mushrooms, don't ask him about how his hunt went.
3. If you're not living on the edge... you're taking up too much room.
4. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito.
5. A bush that doesn't rotate baskets must not grow mushrooms.
6. A new broom sweeps well, but the old broom knows all the corners.
7. A severely under paid hungry teacher in a renovated, well-equipped classroom, can perform just as well as a bird without feathers can do in a hanging, decorated cage.
8. Don't wait for an anthill to build up in your mushroom better attack its origin sooner than later.
9. If you have ground nuts in your room expect rats.
10. If you think you're too small to be noticed go and sleep in a room which is full of mosquitoes.
11. If you're filled with pride then you will not have room for wisdom.
12. If your husband has many wives, the only sure way for him into you're the bedroom is through a delicious meal.
13. It's better to eat a mushroom in freedom than to eat meat in slavery.
14. Only a well-taught groom deserves a bride.
15. The ceiling won't stay when the room is no longer there.
16. The one who sleeps in his room knows where it is leaking.
Proverbs about Room
Quotes related to Room by Power Quotations