6 African Proverbs about RunsAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Runs
1. He who runs after good fortune runs away from peace.
2. A woman who runs holding her breast has got nothing pursuing her.
3. If a bachelor who uses firewood for cooking runs away in the morning to avoid removing the ash; he will have to deal with it when he comes back.
4. There is a good reason why natural water never runs at night.
5. When a lion runs and looks back, its not that he is afraid, rather he is trying to see the distance he has covered.
6. Whenever lightening strikes, everyone runs to cover his or her own head.
Proverbs about Runs
Quotes related to Runs by Power Quotations