24 African Proverbs about SameAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Same
1. If you climb up a tree, you must climb down the same tree.
2. A real family eats the same cornmeal.
3. Those who get on the same pirogue, have the same aspirations.
4. A goat does not always graze in the same place.
5. You cannot be a mouse and bat at the same time.
6. The hand assists the foot, but the foot cannot do the same.
7. There is not enough room for two elephants to sit in the same shade.
8. The earth is a beehive; we all enter by the same door but live in different cells.
9. The hyena chasing two gazelles at the same will go to bed hungry.
10. A man who after his dying speech doesn't die, bears the same guilt.
11. A second wife cannot celebrate the beating of the first wife because that same beating awaits her when the third wife arrives.
12. Get what to lend out and at the same time how to demand it back, for payment might be a tussle.
13. He who chews two bones at the same time will surely bite his tongue.
14. Life is like a boat you move on when you paddle and stay in the same place if not.
15. Milk and honey have different colours, but they share the same house peacefully.
16. The same sun that melts the wax hardens the clay.
17. The same teeth that a dog uses to play it uses to bite too.
18. The song sang by men when going to hunt is not the same song they sing when they come back.
19. Too many cooks, cooking at the same time makes the day take long to break.
20. Train a child the way he should go and make sure you also go the same way.
Proverbs about Same
Quotes related to Same by Power Quotations