11 African Proverbs about SaysAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Says
1. The mouse says: I dig a hole without a hoe; the snake says: climb a tree without arms.
2. One who does what he says is not a coward.
3. The sparrow says: "I have not eaten... so the parrot will not eat either."
4. When a man says he does not mind, then he really does.
5. When a man says yes, his personal god says yes also.
6. A cock says it's because of the situation it is faced with that it has its knees in the opposite direction.
7. He who says we shall hear what happened never responds to any alarm of agency.
8. He who says what will I do will never lack what to do.
9. If a man returns from a long journey and no one says welcome back to him he feels like one who has not arrived.
10. The one who is not wrestling says throw him down and we go.
11. What our husband says is what we also say.
Proverbs about Says
Quotes related to Says by Power Quotations