9 African Proverbs about SeasAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Seas
1. Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.
2. There is no physician who can cure the disease of love.
3. During the dry season it is better to befriend the owner of the pirogue.
4. A bird doesn't forget one who killed off his feathers during the rain season.
5. However long the dry season takes a seasonal river will never forget where it used to pass.
6. It is not right to ask a man with elephantiasis of the scrotum to take on small pox as well, when thousands of other people have not had even their share of small diseases.
7. It takes a season for a snake to change into its new skin.
8. It's those ugly caterpillars that turn into beautiful butterflies after seasons.
9. The leopard that covers its black spots with hamaton dust solution will truly be exposed when the rain season comes.
Proverbs about Seas
Quotes related to Seas by Power Quotations