13 African Proverbs about ShareAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Share
1. A bad cook also has his/her share of the bad food.
2. A chief may have more wives than he can remember but you dare not try to share his wives with him.
3. A mouse does not share a bowl with a cat.
4. Enjoy breakfast all alone, share lunch with your best friend and give dinner to your enemy.
5. Even two friendly dogs cannot share a single bone.
6. Happiness is not perfected until it is shared.
7. He who is first to receive something forgets when his friend will receive their share.
8. If you offer to share your seat with a person who has a big bottom your bound to lose it completely.
9. It is not right to ask a man with elephantiasis of the scrotum to take on small pox as well, when thousands of other people have not had even their share of small diseases.
10. Milk and honey have different colours, but they share the same house peacefully.
11. No matter how kind a man might be he cannot accept to share his wife.
12. When you're a stranger in a land, if good comes to it may you have you share and if bad comes let it go to the owners of the land who know what gods should be appeased.
13. You can share the same bed but you can't share the same dream.
Proverbs about Share
Quotes related to Share by Power Quotations