8 African Proverbs about SkinAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Skin
1. A leopard is chasing us, and you are asking me, "Is it a male or a female?"
2. A chameleon can only change its colour but never change its skin.
3. A snake can shade its skin but it still remains a snake.
4. How come that when I lost my sheep and could not find it, I was questioned; but the hyena who was found with the sheepskin is not questioned.
5. It takes a season for a snake to change into its new skin.
6. No cloth can be better than your skin.
7. Wisdom is like a good skin bag every man carries his own.
8. Rain beats a leopard's skin, but it does not wash out the spots.
Proverbs about Skin
Quotes related to Skin by Power Quotations