21 African Proverbs about SomeoneAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Someone
1. Don't set sail on someone else's star.
2. Whatever accomplishment you boast of in the world, there is someone better than you.
3. If someone is walking towards you, you don't need to tell him "come here."
4. If you see someone riding a bamboo-cane, tell him "What a lovely horse!"
5. You can learn a lot about someone by observing him when he is hungry.
6. A coward always hides behind someone else after he has thrown a stone.
7. As soon as you question someone's integrity, it is a reflection of your own.
8. Every time you have something good there is someone who wants you to throw it so as they can pick it.
9. If someone is waiting for something important they wouldn't die until they achieve it.
10. If you cry and receive someone to help you cry more then you cry more.
11. If you wait for the roasted liver to cool it will get cold in someone else's mouth.
12. If you want to improve your memory, lend someone money.
13. If you're holding someone you can drop him and move on.
14. If your mouth is in someone else's kitchen it cannot get its independence.
15. It's better to know yourself that someone to tell you who you're.
16. Never insult your enemy while you're laying down unless there is someone else standing by.
17. Someone who doesn't listen to others deserves not to be listened too.
18. Someone who wants everything looses everything.
19. Tears will not stop flowing for someone who is crying for himself.
20. You don't give someone a goat for a gift and still hold on to the rope.
Proverbs about Someone
Quotes related to Someone by Power Quotations